2019 Husqvarna AUTOMOWER® 315 (967 67 30-05)
Meet Automower® 315, a robotic mower that will give you the perfect lawn and more free time. If you own a small or medium-sized yard up to 0.4 acres, Automower® 315 is an excellent entry-level unit. Featuring smart technology and an intuitive interface, Automower® is the world's most capable robotic mower. Obstacles, tight spaces and slopes are no sweat. In fact, thanks to its weather resistance, Automower® works in the rain, too. Plus, snap-on covers are available in different colors. Experience the amazing future of lawn care from the world leader in robotics. (Not available in California. Installation kit included. Automower® Connect kit sold separately.)
- Automower® Connect@HOME: The Bluetooth® solution, Automower® Connect@HOME, gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone. You can easily send start, stop and park commands, check and adjust the settings. Bluetooth® communication up to 30 meters range. Standard for all 300-400 series.
- Weather timer - PATENTED: Adjusts the working time to the lawn's growth rate, meaning that Husqvarna Automower® will maximize its mowing time during periods of strong grass growth. In sunny or dry weather, or late in the season, the mower will spend less time mowing, which decreases wear on lawn and mower.
- Automatic passage handling - PATENTED: Husqvarna Automower® automatically senses narrow passages and finds its way even through the smallest passages. It will vary its route through the passage to avoid unpleasant tracks.
- Guide wire - PATENTED: The guide wire helps the mower to find its way back to the charging station, which will reduce searching times especially for complex lawns.
- Battery type: Li-Ion
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Battery capacity: 2.0 Ah
- Typical charging time: 60 min
- Typical mow time on one charge: 70 min
- Power consumption during cutting: 25 W
- Working area capacity (±20): 0.4 acre
- Charging system: Automatic
- Maximum incline within the working area: 22 °
- Maximum incline inside working area: 40 %
- Maximum incline at boundary wire: 15 %
- Cutting system: 3 pivoting razor blades
- Cutting width: 8.7 in
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 2.4 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 0.8 in
- Keypad: 19 buttons
- Information panel: Large LCD display
- Timer: Yes
- Handle type: Integrated
- Wheel threads: Medium
- Alarm: Medium
- PIN code: Yes
- Installation lock: Yes
- Time lock: Yes
- Lift sensor: Yes
- Tilt sensor: Yes
- Extra blades: 9 pcs
- Staples: 400 pcs
- Sound level Guaranteed: 60 dB(A)
- Deck Size
- 8.7 in.