2014 Ferris HydroCut Series - 15 HP Kawasaki®, 36" Deck
The HydroCut walk behind series is in a class by itself. The single hydrostatic transmission found on the HydroCut commercial mower is extremely easy to operate. It offers many productivity enhancing features including Integrated Comfort Controls (ICC) for simple maneuvering and Quick-Adjust grass height of cut controls. Available with a mower deck of 36” cutting width, this walk behind lawn mower can tackle tight places and any landscaping job.
- Powerful Engine: Kawasaki® FS series engines are engineered to be high powered.
- Electric Start: The convenience of electric start is a standard feature.
- Hydrostatic Transmission: Hydrostatic transmission is more efficient and productive than gear-drive mowers.
- Spindles: Aluminum greasable spindles feature 1” shaft with 2.5” x 1” dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Quick Adjust Cutting Height: Cut height ranges variably, from 1.5" to 4.5", using the quick-adjust crank.
- Indicator for Consistency: Quick-adjust height-of-cut indicator ensures consistent results.
- Torque Tuned Blade™ System: Exclusive Torque Tuned Blade™ system enables the mower to be more compact which allows the machine to be more maneuverable and easy to handle. (36” model)
- Integrated Comfort Controls: Integrated Comfort Controls (ICC) are thumb operated. No need to take your hands off the handlebars to adjust speed or direction, forward & backward. So simple to use it can be operated with just one hand!
- Extra Large Filler Neck: Fuel tank capacity is 5 gallons and features and extra large filler neck for easy refill.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 5.5 MPH ground speed, reverse 2 MPH.
- Engine Make: Kawasaki® FS541V
- Gross Horsepower: 15 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2, V-Twin
- Starting: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Total): 5 gal.
- Cutting Width (in.): 36 in.
- Cutting Height (in.): 1.5 in.- 4.5 in.
- Deck Construction: Fabricated 10-Gauge
- Transmission: Single HydroGear Transaxle w/ Mounted Cooling Fan
- Drive Axles: .75 in. Shaft
- Drive Tires: 16x6.5-8
- Caster Tires (in.): 9x3.5-4
- Speeds-Fwd. (mph): 0-5.5
- Speeds-Rev. (mph): 0-2
- Overall Length: 78 in.
- Overall Width (in.) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 47.5 in./38 in.
- Dry Weight (lbs.): 375
- Controls/Safety Group: User-Friendly Speed & Direction Controls w/ Operator Presence / I.C.C. - Integrated Comfort Controls
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transxales
- Engine: 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Balance of Machine: 2-Year (24 months) Limited Warranty Commercial use, Unlimited Hours. Belts, Tires, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days. See Dealer for Warranty Details.
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Grass Catcher: A lightweight durable 3.75 bushel, fabric bag with hard plastic bottom attaches quickly. Fits 48" and 52" models.
- Flat-Free Caster Tires: Run all day with no flats, eliminates down time.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 15 hp
- Engine Type
- FS541V, V-Twin
- Single HydroGear Transaxle w/ Mounted Cooling Fan
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 16 x 6.5-8; Caster: 9 x 3.5-4
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 36 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag